Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am having a great day. Went to Weight Watchers today & I lost another 3.6 lbs. with a total loss of 20lbs.!!! I am about 1/3 of the way to my goal. It's been an uphill battle but I am seeing some results. Just had to share! I also got to spend time with an old friend from school. He has pancreatic cancer but felt well enough to go out to lunch. Seeing some one go through a battle for their life is eye opening. Makes you realize what's important in life. I was glad to see him feeling a little better.
Today's card was made with one of the very first stamps I ever got. It is by Stampendous. I stamped it on red paper & cut it out. I created the second flower by doing the same thing but cutting off some of the petals so it was more of a bud. Did the same thing with the leaves. I liked using the colored card stock instead of coloring it all by hand. I used the Top note die from Sissix and then ran it through with an embossing folder to give it some texture. 3 red gemstones & some red grosgrain ribbon to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping & happy crafting!

No comments: