Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Hello! Hope you are having a great day! I am so far! Yesterday my friend & I drove 3 hrs. each way to take a vintage Christmas card class. The cards are sooo pretty. I still have to finish them up. Didn't want to take a chance they would get ruined in the car due to the snow & glitter would still be wet. But I do have a Maggie card for you today. Isn't this couch just perfect? When I saw it I couldn't wait to use it! It is by Darcie. I paper pieced it and the wooden floor is a digital "stamp." I believe this is "jam" Tilda and you can find her at the Magnolia shop that Diana runs. She's is the greatest. Her link is on the side of my post. Check her out! I had to find a little friend to keep Tilda company. I had a stamp of a dog & cat kissing and cut off the poor little doggy so I could just use the kitty.Thanks for coming by for a visit today. Stay warm. Hopefully spring is just around the corner.!

16 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

You've created such a sweet homey scene her with Tilda and her kitty. Love the pretty colors. Just a darling card...

MaryB said...

What a wonderful scene for that image. Love the colors and that cat is just too cute. Great job.

Crazystamper said...

Very pretty card, love that couch! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

Gina K said...

Oh, I want that couch! I bought a stamp online that is a wicker swing, thinking to use it with my Maggies. Unfortunately, it's too small (although I made it work with some Whiff Of Joy images I have). I love your card. Tilda looks so cute with her kitty friend, just relaxing on the couch. Love it!!! Gina L

Angelwood said...

What a cute scene you have created! Love the couch and that kittie is adorable! This image is one of my favorites. Super great job! hugs, Angela

Shelley said...

This is a lovely card. Love the couch. hugs Shelley

Please take a peek at my blog - thanks.

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Nancy said...

What a cute card ! Love the couch and Tilda looks so cute! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Tracey said...

This is such a fabulous card!! Love it!

Leonie said...

O this is so sweet!! That couch is just adorable and kitty is so cute!! Tilda looks so comfy! All fabulous!
Hugs
Leonie

Bonnie said...

So cute, thanks for sharing your lovely card

Cami said...

Cute card! Cami

StampinJo said...

I just want to tell you how much I like your creativity and the floor boards from a digital stamp are perfect as is that couch. I have a chair that is perfect too for Tilda. Thanks for letting me enjoy your site. StampinJo

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh wow! I really love this, Pam!!! Fantastic couch and LOVE that floor stamp! YOu did a beautiful job with this! I love it!!!! hugs!!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very sweet--love that couch Tilda is sitting on and great scene you've created! Lovin' that kitty--too cute!

hugz,
Suzanne

Jheffner said...

I love that couch, and it is PERFECT for the Tilda! I have that Tilda too, and she is just adorable. Love how you put the card together.

Christine Riley said...

What a lovely card, I love the little scene you created.
Hugs, Christine