Tuesday, February 1, 2011




Hello! Surviving in this winter weather that is causing havoc all over the US? So far here it is manageable but according to the news, the worst is still on it's way!
I have been a busy bee! I made 8 pks. of cards for the soldiers children. Each pack contains 8 cards. It is for them to use to keep in contact with their parent while they are away. Just a small way to let them know how much we appreciate their service!
I also made 24 baby shower favors. Glad my "projects" are out of the way. Now maybe I can just "play". I have the Cricut Imagine machine but haven't really sat down & figured it all out so that is something on my list to get to. Gonna take a quick nap & then gonna check it out.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Pam, what a wonderful way to share your love of stamping with others. These are really cute. They are gonna love these. God Bless you!