Monday, October 24, 2011



Monday,monday...
Hello! I had such a wonderful weekend!! We had a whole weekend at a friends house to stamp/scrap and just have fun. There were around 10 of us. We had wonderful food, conversations and laughing till our sides hurt. We shared secrets(I will never look at pepper the same) and camped out all over her house. It was just SO MUCH FUN!! Some of us also went to the stamping convention that was in town.
I worked on my Christmas cards while I was there. I made different "variations" of it. They are pretty flat so I can mail them without the extra cost if I added a lot of dimension with layers or embellishments. I made them look a little vintage this year.
Thanks for stopping by today. It's raining here and I have other people in the house today so no cleaning is gonna get done. Darn! I guess I will have to craft....isn't that the pits?! LOL! Have a great day!

No comments: