Tuesday, February 7, 2012


Hello!
Where did the week go? I was super busy but didn't realize it's been a week already!! We had a few spring like days but today it is a little nippy out. Can't complain though it's February!! I have a feeling we are gonna still get winter...just a little late.
I've been using purple a lot lately! Not my usual go to color but purples are in right now. I've even gotten my nails done in purple quite a bit. It's good to change it up once in a while I think.
With this card I used several punches. They are some of the floral punches from McGill. I also used my nesties for the sentiment. Added a little bling, some twine & ribbon and called it done.
I have been working on a few orders that I hope to finish tonight. And tomorrow I HAVE to clean my house. Seems like I got so much more done when I was working! Now it's "I'll get to it tomorrow..." . My new motto LOL! But tomorrow the house is going to get more than a lick & a promise.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty and no worries on the card for Abbi, I totally understand!

Hedgehog Reader said...

What a pretty card! Love the text background, and your use of a kraft tag as a backdrop for those beautiful purple flowers!