Thursday, January 24, 2013


Hello!
Gave my Silhouette a workout last night! I needed 18 birthday cards for a swap today. These don't have a lot of stamping but I think they will do! This is the Gerbera Daisy cut file from Silhouette. It was fun to make them out of different colors. Still don't have the sizing thing down but I am learning!...
Now I have 18 more cards to make for my friend to have something to swap. Her brother just passed away from cancer. She hasn't crafted in several months. She stayed by his bedside the whole time. I'm going to use an elephant stamp for those cards. Guess I better get to it or I will never finish in time. At least I have all the images stamped and colored..just need to assemble. Have a great day. Stop by tomorrow and I will have that card posted. Toodles!

No comments: