Monday, April 22, 2013

Good Morning! I cant believe its a new week already! Yesterday my baby turned 24...we celebrated by going out for hibachi dinner. It was nice.
 This is the card I made her. I used stamps from Paper Smooches. The toenails and bottom of the shell were dark green but when I added what I thought was clear glaze it turned white. oops...grabbed the wrong pen! But she loved it any way!
 I am sooo excited! I have the opportunity of a lifetime ( for me anyway) I'm going on a cruise to Europe!! Never been on a cruise and never really been on vacation either. My husband thinks vacations are a waste of money. But he did agree to pay half if I can come up with the other half.
I am making card kits to sell. Just finished my men's vintage set. I plan on doing a vintage bathing suit set, a flower card set and several others. I hope they sell! I like how the men's cards turned out. Guy cards are so much harder for me to make I guess because they cant have flowers, bling, etc!
Well, off to get busy on those. See you soon!


No comments: