Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello & Happy Sunday! My son is home and on the road to recovery. He still doesn't feel 100% but I am glad he is out of the hospital. This past week was stressful indeed!
Today's card is made with a digital image from the pink cat studio. Isn't she cute? I love ladybugs so I just had to get her. I added some subtle glitter with a clear spica pen and I used some clear glaze on the spots. The little flowers were cut out with a spellbinder's die and sanded to give them a 2 tone effect. The paper is from my scrap bin. (I have so many scraps!)
Thanks for stopping & I hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Way too cute!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo adorable, Pam! Just got that image last week and can't wait to play with her! Love your coloring and the papers are so cute! don't you just love using up some of your scraps? Glad your son is doing well! hugs!