Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello! Happy Tuesday. Well, the snow finally made an appearance here. Not bad, just a couple of inches. Today it's the big fluffy flakes. They really are pretty to watch but I am not a big fan of the cold that goes with it.
I finally had time to sit down & craft! My Magnolia stamps were feeling neglected. This Tilda is from the Winter kit. I do not know her "official" name. I think she is so cute . Reminds me of my daughter when she was little with her pinafore dress. I used a Martha Stewart around the page punch with the matching corner punch. They were clearanced out since they are "holiday" punches. I got both for under $9.00. I love a bargain! Once I punched my paper, it reminded me of a trellis so I added some flowers & some leaves to complete the garden look. I colored her with my Copics and added a teeny tiny flower gem to her dress for a little sparkle. I also used a clear glitter Spica marker to add a hint of bling to her hair bows & pinafore. It doesn't show up well in the photo but you can see it sparkle in person.
I'm glad you stopped for a visit today. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a pretty card!! Really like the garden feel to this!

Linda Borowiak said...

This is such a pretty card. I'm glad that you had time to play.