Sunday, August 8, 2010


Howdy! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Mine went from one end of the spectrum to the other...funeral on Friday. Wedding on Saturday. The wedding was a dear friends daughter. It was so nice. Everyone looked all dolled up and it was nice to see some of my friends let their hair down!
Today's card picture is a little crooked but I don't have time to fix it. I have to get ready for church. I missed last week because my (mental but cute) dog...Not the puppy or Molly either...bit me in the face right at the top of my nose. Blood dripping everywhere so I didn't make it to church. It got infected but is now on the mend. Never a dull moment around here that's for sure!
This Tilda came in the Summer kit from Magnolia Sweden. Isn't she cute? You can order her at Diana's store now. The link is on the right hand side of my blog. She has a great selection.
Thanks for stopping today. Enjoy yourself!

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Darling card Pam. Perfect texture you used, and that anchor charm is just adorable.