Monday, August 2, 2010








Monday, Monday.... Isn't it great that every time you get up it's a new day with a clean slate? I am...bad weekend but it is now behind me and I am ready for a great day!


Today's card was a quick one. My crafting time has been a little short due to the new puppy. I'm not complaining...she is soooo adorable! But she is like having a baby around. She finds every little thing that hits the floor...buttons, brads, paper scraps. You name it she has found it. Stuff that I didn't even see.


Anyhow, back to the card...Stamp is by Hero Arts. I colored it with my Copics, added a little clear glaze & a little sparkle. I'm going to stamp "maybe a cupcake will help" on the inside. Some fun colored buttons added to the top and it's done!


One more card for you today! This image is from Squigglefly. It's called Whimsy Birds. I've had it on my desk for awhile but never finished it. I think it is a fun image. The sentiment at the top says "Happy Birdie to you!" Squigglefly has many many images to choose from. Some to fit every one's style. Have a great day and I will see you soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work, that cupcake one has fantastic colors :)

Holly Young said...

Pam, you used one of my favorite images from Rich Davis! I love his Whimsy Birds and you've colored them so nicely! Lovely, bright, and cheery card!