Monday, November 8, 2010


Monday, monday... Where has the time gone? I feel like I am on a merry go round that won't let me off! LOL! My mom always said life gets faster the older you get but jeez! I'm not that old am I? I feel like it this past few days...my firstborn turned 25! Started out as a very sick premie 1 lb. 14 oz. Now he's over 6 feet and wears a size 13 shoe!
Anyhow, enough chatter! Today's card was made all out of punches. I think he turned out cute. I added a little feather accent to the top. Hope whoever gets it that it will make them smile.
Have a great day and I hope I see you soon. I am working on a lot of Christmas presents. I feel "behind" because I also have to make my Christmas cards and my hubby's cards for his company...I better get to work..BYE!

3 comments:

Lola said...

OMG, I know that if I got this card, I would definitely smile (hint hint)!! He's adorable!! Was that a typo about your boy weighing 1 (ONE) pound 14oz? Wow. So happy he's now healthy...and tall!

Unknown said...

SQUEAL! I love that penguin!!! I know I'd be grinning from ear to ear if someone presented me with something that darling :)

Holly Young said...

oh this is so stinkin' cute! I love the little feather hair!