Monday, November 22, 2010


Monday,monday....
Good morning! How are you doing on this fine monday morning? Short week for most of you so it should be great! Today's card is a CASE from somewhere on the "net". Don't remember where I saw it but I thought it was just too cute! I already had the same paper so I couldn't wait to make him. I cut him out with my Cricut. Well, my house has been greatly neglected lately so cleaning is the task for today. I am working on my husband's work Christmas cards for him to send to his clients. Hopefully I will get those finished tonight or tomorrow so I can just sit & "play". Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love that gemstone nose :)

Danni said...

Oh this is so cute!

Lola said...

LOVE it! I just pulled out this cart and plan on using this very same cut. He's adorable.

Holly Young said...

This is darling pam!