Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello! I am still around! I've heard from of few people that they missed me! Thanks...my new favorite hobby seems to be napping...resulting in less crafting!






Squigglefly had a new release this past weekend and all I can say is I'm late,I'm late for a very important date...no time to say Hello,Goodbye..I'm late,I'm late I'm late! But better late than never. The bunny card is a Get Well card..inside says Get Well Soon!
The fireman card was made with an image from one of my design team sisters, Marlene Shaw. He is called "Phat Phireman". I think he looks a little jolly like Santa! I think it will make a good Birthday card for someone who will have a lot of candles on their cake!



I also made my husband's Christmas cards for his business. He fixes shuttle buses and wanted a bus incorporated into his cards. I found this stamp & got the go ahead from him. I put a Santa hat sticker over Snoopy's ball cap. I like how they turned out! Finding bus stamps has proved to be difficult!
Hope you have a great day! I made some cute Christmas goodies for my Stamp class tonight. Look for tomorrow's post to see what they are! I can't post it now because a few of the ladies look at my blog & I want them to be surprised!
Toodles!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Napping is such a wonderful thing..I've been doing my share too!
Hugs!
Very fun and cute cards!

Holly Young said...

Pam, these are all fabulous cards! I really love the sentiment you used with Marlene's phat phireman! Fun Christmas card you made too!