Monday, December 13, 2010



Monday, monday...
Hello my long lost blog friends!! I have been away due to a family member that was in ICU. He was on a respirator but is now on the mend. I caught some sort of bug, probably from the hospital! Feeling better now but sooo far behind on everything!
This is my last Squigglefly post! My term is over and some new people will be taking over. It sure was fun! For our last challenge we were to make a gift card holder. I just love this snowman so I had to use him...now just have to get a gift card to put inside and it will be good to go! You can check out my other team members creations on the Squigglefly challenge blog. Lots of different ideas!
Well, we are supposed to get a HUGE storm bringing lots of snow. Might be good because I will be able to catch up on some of the things that I haven't gotten to! Thanks for stopping and bear with me. I hope to get back on track soon. I know some of my readers are sad when they don't see something new. I will try really hard to get my "butt in gear". Until next time!...

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

I'm glad you got your butt in gear long enough to make this because it's darling! I love the big snowflake and the rounded corners. I've really enjoyed working with you during your Squigglefly design team term! Glad to know your family member is getting better and that you are too!

Unknown said...

I'm glad he's doing better! This card is stinkin' adorable :)