Thursday, December 30, 2010



Good Morning! I know..be still my heart. She's posted 2 days in a row! Now that the holidays are winding down I have more time to get back to my crafting. I need to do it...it's my therapy!!
The "you're so sweet" card is a thank you card I need to send out. It was made with a sizzix tag die & you got the little candy die for free. It was a christmas item so it was 60% off. I got a gift card from my son's girlfriend for Jo Anns so I stopped there yesterday.
The owl card stamp was just soo cute. I figured it would make a great "generic" birthday card for my stash. I think it still needs a little something though not sure what. I didn't want to totally cover up the birthday embossing. Maybe I will add 2 tiny buttons or brads....
Thanks for stopping. Have a great day! Hopefully when you come back tomorrow I will have something new for you! I plan on staying home in my comfy clothes and doing laundry while I stamp. Sounds like a fun day!! See you soon...

No comments: