Wednesday, December 15, 2010




Hello & Happy Wednesday to ya! It's really looking like Christmas around here...lots of the white stuff outside! I have been pretty busy. Way behind in my Christmas card making. Monday was a snow day so I got to create all day! Didn't want to head out in to the bad weather so I stayed around here. Comfy pants, hot chocolate & crafting. A perfect day!!! My cards are very similar to one we made at my class. I spent all day mass producing. Still don't have enough though!
Last night I went to a friends church and we made holiday centerpieces. I think they turned out so nice and they smell good too. Unfortunately my cat is loving it. Keeps pulling the pine out then I catch the puppy chewing on it. It is on my kitchen table & I DO NOT allow the cat on there but obviously she sneaks when I am not looking! Have a great day.

No comments: