Wednesday, April 27, 2011


Good Morning! It's a beautiful day here today! Finally able to open my windows and get some fresh air in here! My cat is happy because she loves to lay in the window and watch all the activities of the birds and small animals around here.
Today's card is bright & cheery. I used punches to create my flowers. They are supposed to be daffodils... The sentiment is from Paper smooches. Love that font!!
I popped up the tag a little for dimension and used an EK Success punch for the wavy border. Added a little bee brad to finish it off. It looks like a "happy" card to me...makes me smile. Hope it lifts your spirits too. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Pam, this is so bright and cheery. I am so in need of that with all the rain we've had. Love that little bee you added too.