Wednesday, April 13, 2011


Hello! I'm back!!!! Did you miss me? I missed you!
I was in Tennessee helping my brother recover from his 5 surgeries. Poor guy! He still has a way to go but he is at least able to get around a little and do some things for himself now. I think he was a little glad to see me go so he could have some "alone" time. I'm sure it's hard having someone there 24/7 when you are used to living alone. I am glad though that I was able to go and spend time with him and to help him get back on his feet. Didn't see much of anything while I was there except the few places we had to go. I will say people in the south are some of the most friendly people I have met! Even perfect strangers say Hi. How are you? in the grocery store or where ever you go.
Well, I hope to get back to crafting soon, maybe even tonight...I have missed it!
Thanks for checking in and I will have something for you to see quite soon!

No comments: