Monday, November 21, 2011


Monday,Monday....
Hello!
What a dreary day it is around here...no sun! I'm hanging out at home trying to get some stuff done. For some reason I am experiencing a lot of anxiety about the upcoming holiday season. Not sure exactly why. Need to figure it out so I can get rid of it and just enjoy them. Maybe I place to many expectations on myself?!
Anyway enough of that chit chat!!
Today's card is very similar to some other ones I made. I used a sizzix die for the flowers and a Martha Stewart punch for the border. Love those "loops" it creates! Been doing my husbands Christmas cards for work and our family cards so not too much to show you today.
Gonna shampoo the carpet then I think I'm going to sew. Want to make some gifts for people and my daughter finally returned my sewing machine. Yay! Hoping Santa brings her her own machine. wink.wink! Have a wonderful day. See ya soon! Happy Crafting!

No comments: