Monday, March 25, 2013






Happy Monday!!
I had a WONDERFUL weekend! I spent it at a friend's house with 11 other ladies. Crafting, eating,laughing, a little sleeping....SO.MUCH.FUN!! I belong to a very special group of friends. They are such a blessing to me!
 This book is one of the projects I worked on. I had the whole collection of My Minds Eye Tangerine collection. I designed this book around that. I still have to add one more ring and some ribbon to finish it. I love the colors...turquoise and coral! My favorites right now. There are more pages but I thought I would just show you some of them.
It is currently snowing here...so ready for spring and such crazy weather....
Have a great day!

1 comment:

RebeccaB said...

Hey thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I followed the link here. I love your book. It's really beautiful. :-) the colors are gorgeous. Have fun with it.