Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello~
Has it already been over a week since I posted? Oh, where does the time go?!I really haven't made any cards except this one for my nieces birthday. I only had a photo on my phone so that's why it isn't so great. The stamp is by Penny Black. I added gems to the middle of the flowers for some sparkle...gotta have the bling ya know! The Happy Birthday was a rub on. We went out to dinner at Red Lobster to celebrate her birthday and then the next night we went to Bucca DePeppos (sp?) for a surprise party. It was a busy weekend!
I know this is my "happy place" but i need to vent a little. Feel free to skip this part but I need to just "get it out"...Did you ever have a friend that you spend a lot of time with..calls you every day, texts you thru out the day,etc.. and then they meet a new friend and you feel dropped like a hot potato? I still see her and talk to her occasionally but just not like it was before. Makes me sad. OK...done venting! I am so blessed to have a group of friends that I am a part of so I don't feel "alone" but it still makes me sad because I don't even think she realizes it....
 Going down to my craft area to try and organize it some more and hopefully later get crafty! I have so many ideas in my head I need to make some of them!!
Have a great day..Its a beautiful day here. The sun is shining :)

No comments: