Monday, February 25, 2013




Monday,monday....
 Hello! Guess I'm in a buggy mood today.I had a lot of these parts laying around on my craft table so I decided to make cards out of them.The stamps are by Paper Smooches. The other things were cut with my Silhouette. Love the honeycomb background I cut out! Also thought the butterflies were kind of fun. The background paper on the bottom bee card is the Heidi Swapp color resist paper. I sponged on the yellow to make it look like a honeycomb. Its pretty neat to work with!
 Spent the weekend with my daughter. Went to a doll show yesterday and just "hung out" today. I told her I felt bad we didn't do anything today but she said she just likes being "home". Plus she enjoys raiding my craft supplies to take back with her to create with. She is very creative! I am in awe of some of the things she makes.
 Thanks for dropping by today. I hope its a good start to your week.
See you soon!

No comments: