Friday, February 1, 2013

 Good afternoon! I guess all the schools around here are closed except our city. We only got a slight dusting of snow. But...Its really COLD outside! Brrr.....
I was playing around last night with a few things from Michaels. They were having a 90% off sale!
The butterfly on the tag is an emboss resist. All you do is sponge on the ink and the white areas stay white. I think they were 19 cents a bag. I used some washi tape on the tag as well. I'm going to put it on a card. I am into making tags lately..good change of pace for me.
 
These birds were another find at 90% off...they were plain wood and I just glued on scraps that were on my desk. I'm going to put some magnets on the back. For the set of three I paid 35 cents! Should have picked up some more but didn't know for sure what I was going to do with them. I love them..Super Cute! and super simple to make!
 Hope the rest of your day is Fantastic. I have to do a newsletter for a group I'm in then I MUST get to cleaning. Happy Crafting!

No comments: