Monday, February 11, 2013




Monday,monday...
 I had a great weekend! Spent Saturday with friends at a crop for 12 hours...eating,crafting,shopping,laughing,talking... I LOVE my friends. They bring so much joy to my life!
 These are cards I am making for the hospitals cancer treatment center. They get aprox 245(!) people a DAY! receiving treatment for cancer. They wanted to be able to give a card to each person on Valentines day. I love to use my hobby to do good things for people. Hope they get a little smile on their face when they receive the card. My friend also helped me. She made some cards as well. If I would have found out sooner I could have gotten way more done but..I'm hoping to have 75 done by the deadline.
All of these were cut out with my new Silhouette..LOVE that machine! Not gonna give up my Cricut though. They both have their good points vs. bad points. Thanks for popping in today. Happy Crafting!

1 comment: