Monday, June 17, 2013


Monday, monday...
I just listed my first item on EBay...It took me a looonng time! Then I thought I deleted it. Its hard to teach an old dog new tricks! Anyhow...Wish me luck!
No, its not this but if the auction goes well I may make some to sell. This is my first mixed media canvas with the new Prima Doll stamps from Julia Nutting. Love these stamps. so fun to "play" with!
 Heading down to my desk to finish up my class cards for tomorrow. 2 down,2 to go.
Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ηi! I could haѵe ѕωorn I've visited your blog before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it's
new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and
checking back οftеn!

Also ѵisit my wеb page ... läNger durchhalten