Saturday, November 14, 2009




Good afternoon on this fine Saturday! The weather here is absolutely beautiful. Doesn't feel like November one bit! The sun is shining and the temperature is mild requiring only a light jacket. Hope we have a few more days of this.

Today's card is one we made at stamp class last night. It was my turn to teach. It is a simple card but I love how it turned out. The reindeer was an EK Success punch and I also used Stampin Ups "Topnote" Sizzix die. The sentiment is also from Stampin up. We added some embellishments and voila, one cute card ready to go!

My little dog went to the vet today to have her eye rechecked. He said it is healing quite well, thank goodness! She still has to wear her "cone" for a few more days while we finish up the antibiotic ointment but she shouldn't have any more trouble. Hope not, I've had enough "excitement" the last few months to last quite awhile! I'm ready for something good to happen for a change. Thanks for stopping and enjoy the sunshine while you can!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Adorable card!Glad your dog is doing okay!