Thursday, November 5, 2009


Hello ~ It's Thursday afternoon and I wanted to post a new card. Tomorrow is the funeral visitation for my friend and also is my son's birthday. I will probably be too busy to get online.
It still all seems like a bad dream..hasn't sunk in yet. I am so glad I was able to spend some quality time with him a few weeks ago. They told him he had about 6 months to live but he didn't even make it 6 weeks...so sad!
I chose this image because you can't help smiling when you see it. It is a digital stamp from Pink Cat Studio. I cut out a second image to pop up over the first to give it dimension. I don't think you can tell from the picture. Added some glittery paper behind it and some stickles on his nose.
The flower was something that was kicking around my craft area. Thanks for stopping today. See you soon!

2 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

It's a cute card. I like the buttons!

Danni said...

What a fun card!! Just makes you smile!