Monday, November 2, 2009


Monday, monday.... Hope you had a fabulous weekend. The weather here was beautiful on friday but it has cooled down considerably since then. This is one of the cards that the ladies did in my card class. It is a old stamp that I have had for a very long time. We stamped him & cut him out for a little dimension. Added a little rhinestone for his nose and some peppermint candies I got at a local craft store. Christmas is going to be here before we know it! I usually have my cards done & some shopping started by now. But not this year...I am feeling very behind! I really want to just ENJOY the season. Every little thing about it... Savor the friendships, foods, music, holiday lights, etc...Want to S L O W down and not feel so hurried & stressed. That is something I am really going to try this year. Want to focus more on the real reason for the season...Take care. See you soon!

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Pam, this is so adorable! I love gingerbread people and this is beyond cute! GREAT job decorating him up! I love it! hugs!