Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Hello! I'm ready for spring! I just got this cute Bee Tilda in the mail the other day. I think she is just adorable! I also got the ladybug Tilda too but haven't inked her up yet. I colored her with my Copic markers & cut her out. I used some Hero Arts glitter to make her sparkle. 2 little gems were colored with my Copics to match. Ribbon and a flower button finish her off. Thanks for stopping today. I am having minor surgery tomorrow so I won't be crafting for a day or two. I am falling apart...LOL!...3 surgeries in one year! But none of them serious thank goodness. So Happy crafting and I will see you all real soon!
P.S...These stamps are available from Diana. Her store link is on the right hand side of my blog

2 comments:

Kayro139 said...

Is it possible for your cards to be any cuter? I love this one!

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable card, pam! Loce this honey Tilda! Too cute!
hugs!
Sharon