Sunday, March 7, 2010


Hi! I'm back. A little sore but doing fantastic! The sun is shining. All in all looks to be a great day! Today's card is an image from Sweet & Sasssy Stamps. It is a digital stamp. My husband's work partner's daughter just had a baby girl and I thought this image was just so sweet. I added some Hero Arts glitter for a little sparkle. The papers were all from my scrap bin. I swear those scraps just keep on multiplying. LOL!. Well, quick post, I have to get ready for church. I hope to come home and stamp. I missed that the last few days. I am sore from just laying around on the couch. Yesterday I went out for some shopping with a good friend. It was good to get out. But I was amazed at how tiring it was. Took a nap & was good as new! Have a wonderful day. Enjoy the sunshine if you can & I will see you soon!

No comments: