Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hello. It's Sunday again! OK...the calgon didn't work. Maybe some chocolate & a neck massage?Why does life have to be so difficult at times? Oh well, I'm glad I have my crafting & creating to keep my mind occupied! LOL! Pulling up my boot straps and trudging along...
Today's card features a cute little baby Fairy from Mo's Digital Pencil. She just looks so sweet & innocent! Plus she looks like "spring" and I have spring fever. Can't wait for the trees & flowers to bloom! Especially Hyacinths..those are my favorite. I just love how fragrant they are! I colored this image with my Copics and added a little Hero Arts glitter to her wings. I colored the dress over with my clear spica glitter marker for a little subtle sparkle on her dress. Added a few flowers and some decorative trim and voila, she's ready to send out! Thanks for stopping. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Oh my! I haven't seen this sweet fairy before! Totally adorable and oh so cute! Fabulous card!