Sunday, June 20, 2010


Hi ~ Hope all the dads out there had a great Father's day! I struggle with making "guy" cards. I love to add sparkle & embellishments to my cards and I'm pretty sure the men in my life would not appreciate glitter on their cards! This card doesn't have any stamping on it. The image was cut from a piece of scrapbook paper from ...oh, I'm having a senior moment! I think it's called Graphics 45? I will check on that... I used a scrap piece of paper that had a texture similar to steel wool to mount it on. I have been saving it for just the right guy card. I embossed the black paper with a hounds tooth embossing folder. I sanded the edges of the brown paper & added a few brads & some twine to finish it off. I have some free time tomorrow and I can't wait to get down to my craft area and stamp my little heart out. It was a busy week and there wasn't much time for creating. Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

It's a gorgeous "man" card! I struggle with those, too!