Monday, June 28, 2010



Monday, Monday... Yes, it is still June! I am so silly...I was a week ahead of everything. I don't know how I thought it was July but I did for several days before someone told me...DUH! I must have been having a senior moment or something! Glad I was told before I went grocery shopping. I would have gotten all the food for our 4th of July cookout.

Today's card is a cute little House Mouse sniffing a lilac. I love lilacs! I used my Martha Stewart hydrangea punch for the flowers to give it more dimension. The frame is a Nestibilities Die and the butterflies are confetti I found in the dollar bin @ JoAnns. I am scenting this card with some Lilac Card Scents that I bought last year...mmm... Thanks for stopping & Have a great afternoon in JUNE..LOL!

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is absolutely gorgeous! that lilac is stunning! i thought i was bad with missing days. but almost into another month?????? oy yoy yoy! thanks for the chuckle.

Holly said...

Pam, this is just delightful! I love the dimension to the lilacs with your punched flowers! How great that you even went so far as to scent it!

Marlene said...

How adorable!!!

treesawardincrafts said...

Oh Pam, this is the most beautiful card I have seen in ages. It must have taken lots of time to put all those flowers on, but very well worth it. It is lovely. Hugs Teresa