Friday, June 4, 2010

Hi! It's a gorgeous day here...lots of sun! And it's Friday! WooHoo!! (Not that it matters to me..LOL) Since Wedding season is upon us I thought I would like to come up with a card for my next card class. I saw this idea in several places...Splitcoast & Cindy Lawrence's blog... and I just loved it. So, mine is a spin off of those. The "Bride" heart is cut out of iridescent paper & then run through with an embossing folder. The "Groom" heart is iridescent black card stock. The bottom of the card was punched with an EK Success border punch. The charm says "Love" on it and I found it in the bridal section of our local craft store. The ribbon also has some iridescent sparkle on it. I hope the ladies like it as much as I do! I think it turned out well. It is such a cute idea..something I had never seen before. Thanks for taking a peek at my blog today. Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

Saw this card on SCS and loved it! Had to check out your blogspot. Love the design you chose for your blog. All your cards are so cute, so I'm adding you to my bookmarked list.

bensarmom said...

Pam, This is just gorgegous! Your blog is delightful to read too. Love your blog design.