Friday, September 3, 2010


Good Morning! How are you today? I was playing around with my stuff trying to make a vintage looking card. Not sure it turned out exactly as what I pictured... The stamp is a Tim Holtz stamp. I used an old book for the background paper & to make the flower. I distressed it with an"old paper" distress ink pad. I had a little black key on there but changed it out for silver. You couldn't even see the black one when it was there. I found these "lock & key" charms in the wedding dept. @ Hobby Lobby. I LOVE old things...I even have pictures (a whole bunch!) of people I don't know on my walls. They are from the late 1800's to early 1900's. I especially like the little girls who have the great big bows in their hair. I even have one in an oval frame with the bubble glass of an old looking soldier. Very cool... My husband thinks that is totally weird to have photos of people we don't know adorn our walls. I don't care. I think they are beautiful. Until next time...

No comments: