Monday, September 20, 2010



Monday, monday....Hello! Tilda is in the house! She was feeling very neglected so I just had to make a card with her. Magnolia stamps are some of my most favorite and I always enjoy making cards with them! My friend refers to them as "my girls". They just make me smile. This particular Tilda is called Traveling Tilda. She is out of stock at the moment but is on order at Magnolia-licious.You can also get the luggage stamp there as well. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful start to your week! PS...the rose on her hat & her socks are exactly the same color...don't know why her socks look different in the photo?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!!! I adore Tilda too! Your coloring is great! I love the little squirrel with the tiara!
hugs,
Shell