Wednesday, January 19, 2011



Hello! I'm still alive!! Been meaning to post but was so busy doing other stuff it didn't happen. I have been working on card packets for soldier's kids. I have pledged 8 kits with 8 cards in each kit. That's a lot of cards to make! I also went on a fun, fun weekend with some of my friends. It was a stamping/scrapping weekend. So much fun! We only got 8 hours of sleep the whole weekend. The food was also very good!( I gained 4 lbs. not happy about that!) Got a massage, took lots of classes...)
These cards are a few of what I've been working on. The Hippo card is not for the kiddos so don't think I would send them those...on the inside it says "I always say if you can't hide it you might as well decorate it". The Valentine kitty is a Penny Black stamp. Thanks for coming by today. I hope to see you soon. I will try to be better at posting more often now. Toodles!

No comments: