Wednesday, March 23, 2011


Hello! Hope you all are doing OK. My step mom might get to come home today. My brother is still in the hospital. He's gonna have a long haul to get back to "normal" but he is stubborn so I'm sure he will be fine. I guess it runs in the family (being stubborn) LOL!
Haven't crafted much but did get this card done. Isn't she cute? She is a digital stamp from All That Scraps. Kind of reminds me of my "Magnolia girls". Some people don't like that they don't have a mouth but I think they are sweet! Thanks for coming by today to check on me. Hopefully I can get some crafting done later today. I NEED to for my sanity..LOL!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I just happened across your blog and saw your card... OH MY- I love it!! I've been considering purchasing this particular stamp and I think your card has me convinced now! Thanks for the inspiration!!