Thursday, May 12, 2011


Hello! Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday! It was raining here this morning but the sun has just made an appearance so hopefully it's here to stay! Yesterday I spent the day with a friend. What a fun day!! We went to a flea market and a few really neat shops. Then we went to a scrapbook store to make some pages for an officer that was killed recently. They are making an album for his family. Such an awesome thing and I am glad I got to participate. I feel we all need to give of our resources & talents and this was one way I could "do good".
Today's card is one I made for a friend to thank her for my birthday present. Isn't this Tilda so cute? I know...I say that about all of them!! In real life it is full of glimmer & sparkle. Hope she likes it!
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very sweet card, so pretty!

bensarmom said...

Pam,
This is just darling! She's gonna love it. I love all the details you add to your card. I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. You are a very special lady.
Blessings and hugs,
Sue