Wednesday, May 4, 2011



Hello! Rain,rain go away... We have had so much rain here. The ducks think my backyard is there own private pool! If we get any more I will have to teach my 2 little dogs how to swim LOL! Today is another gray, yucky day! I just keep singing "Gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face..." Maybe Mr. sun will hear it and make an appearance.
Anyway...on to the cards! The blue one was made with the Sweet Summer Stampin up set. I found that neat handmade paper at a local paper store. It is embossed with rose like flowers. I thought it was so neat that I bought a big sheet of it. I stamped the flowers then cut them out & popped them up for dimension.
The kitty card was made with a digital stamp from The Digital Boutique. The kitty stamp came in a set and they are all adorable! I used my nestabilities to cut it out. The pink, lacey one is a Marianne die. Punched out a flower and added a ribbon to finish it off. I colored it with my Copic markers and added a little clear glaze to her nose.
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Wonderful cards! I just adore that kitty cat one!