Wednesday, May 25, 2011





Isn't this recipe book the coolest?! My friends and I took a class Monday night to make this. I just love the "old,vintage look". And it was sooo fun to make! I have decided that this is one project I am going to keep for myself. The cover was made with a clipboard. The inside pages are all pocket pages to slip your recipe cards in to. We added lots of "doodads" to complete the look. I have since added several pages that I made at home. We used the Graphics 45 "Domestic Goddess" line. Fun, fun fun! Afterwards we went out for dinner at a BBQ place. The weather was really bad and one of the ladies had to leave because she got word that 2 big trees were down in her yard. She couldn't enjoy her dinner not knowing what damage they caused. Thankfully it wasn't too bad. Her neighborhood suffered a lot of damage & trees down. Such crazy weather all around the nation! Hope your neck of the woods has been safe.
TTYL!

No comments: