Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Hello! Happy Tuesday!
It's a beautiful day here today. Temp in the 70s with a slight breeze...wonderful!
Today's card is one I had to make for a swap in our monthly card group. We had to make 12 Thank you cards. I chose this cute little lamb from Whipper Snapper to use. The floral paper has a shimmer to it. I added some swiss dotted ribbon and a flower made with my Nellie Snellen punches to finish it off. Small rhinestone was added to the middle. Hope the ladies like them!
I hope to get some crafting in this afternoon. My desk is atrocious!! I'm gonna have to clean off a spot to work. For some reason I can't seem to keep it clean when I am working. Drives me nuts!! I really should clean and organize my craft area before I begin today....
Have a good one! Thanks for stopping!

No comments: