Saturday, August 27, 2011


Hello...How are you? Sorry I haven't been posting much. Been in a blah mood...unmotivated and a basic all around slug! House needs cleaning, laundry needs done but haven't felt up to it. I need a big boost of energy! Plus today is a beautiful day out. Weather is perfect here!! Not a day for "housework".
Today's card was made with a Tina Wenke stamp from Stampavie. This time of year reminds me of sunflowers and I had this stamp but never inked it up. I colored it with Copic markers and added a little bit of Spica glitter pen to the butterfly and rick rack on her apron.. Used a new embossing folder from Hobby Lobby and some sunflower ribbon I got on clearance last year. Finished it off with some die cut swirls and a flower button. I think it turned out nice & cheery!!
By the way...Have you tried the new Land O Lakes cinnamon sugar butter? MMMMM Good!Its so good you might find yourself dipping your finger in for a taste. Just had some on my toast. Oh my...yummo!!
See you soon. Enjoy the weekend! Keep all those people in the path of the hurricane in your prayers. Sounds like they are going to need them!

No comments: