Wednesday, August 10, 2011



Hello! Happy Wednesday! It's been almost a week since I have posted. I was down with a headache and then went away for the weekend. Fabulous time with friends!! Guess where? We drove to Novi, Michigan to attend the stamping convention. We hit up a lot of the stores in the area too. Tons of fun, lots of good food & company, and many new "toys" to play with. Over spent but couldn't help myself with all the wonderful things we saw. I love to see all the "demos" and samples that are on display.
This is a stamp set I bought there from "Prickly Pear" Never heard of that company before! They have stamps & die cuts that work together. It was hard to pick which one I wanted but finally settled on the bird cage set. The white birdcage was cut out, stamped & embossed with gold emb.powder. The black cage was just made using the die cut only. This set came with several birds to choose from and some little baby owls. C-U-T-E!! I used a new Marianne Die for the flowers on the the white bird cage card. The flowers on the other card was a piece of trim that I cut apart. I embellished the cages with stickers and beads. I also found a 6x6 pad of paper that was all about "bird & birdcages" to use with this set. I can't wait to use it some more...so many ideas swimming in my head!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Danni said...

These are just so cute!! What great cards!

Sansuesha said...

Beautiful cards, Pam, as expected, of course. They both are better than GREAT!

bensarmom said...

Pam, I love your new toys and what you've done with them. Great to hear you had a wonderful time. I'll have to invite you over soon so I can see more of your toys! You are amazing!