Thursday, September 15, 2011



Hello~ It's Thursday and it feels almost like Winter out today! Great day for crafting or reading!! Not complaining! I enjoy the cooler weather.
I have several cards to share today. Not sure I love them but here they are. This first one I used some bird & berry sizzlet dies to create it. Added some white feathers and a tiny black brad for his eye. The frame is a Marianne die.


This is a stamp I got for 50 cents at the used stamp sale. Used some scraps from my scrap bin. Not my "usual" style but I thought he was cute!


Out of the three cards I like this one the best. Played with some of Tim Holtz's glassine paper. Its a coated kraft paper. I cut out the flowers with a Sizzix die, stamped on it, heat set it and then crumpled it all up. The center was something I had in my stash and I used a Marianne Swirl die to add some more black to tie it all in. The ribbon is some I stocked up on after Christmas last year. I added a sticker butterfly to finish it. Looking forward to playing some more today. I should be cleaning....

No comments: