Friday, December 2, 2011



Hello! Happy December! It's gonna be Christmas before we know it.
I was able to get my tree up & decorated as well as decorating the whole house. Now I just have to do some cleaning. Got some shopping done, cards made (not addressed yet)so I feel a little bit better now that some of these can be crossed off the list of things to be done!
The Snowman card was made with a sizzix die. I added some plastic polka dot paper behind. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the outside. Added some brads for his eyes & buttons. I think he turned out cute!!
The next card will be one of the cards for my Jan. class. It was made with three different Memory Box dies. Simple and I think it makes a nice winter scene. I used a snowflake embossing folder for the background. To finish it off I used some sparkle swirl tape from Michaels.
Thanks for stopping today. Tomorrow I am going on a bus trip with a friend. Should be lots of fun!! See you soon.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Wonderful cards! I really like the first one, so pretty!