Wednesday, December 28, 2011




Hello! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Ours was nice. Very stressful at times but nice. I just have to learn to not let "stuff" get to me. Working on that! I really need to get down to my craft area and craft. That helps me to de stress.
I thought I took pictures of all the jewelry boxes I made for presents but I didn't :( I do have the pictures of the one I made for my son's girlfriend. It looks gold in the picture but it really is silver. I made the flowers with my Sissix flower die. She loves hot pink & black. I think she liked it.
My kitty will be soo sad when we take down the tree. She loves to be under it whenever she can.
Well I hope to get back to posting & creating more regularly now that Christmas is over. I got a new computer for Christmas and am going to attempt to hook it up this afternoon. Wish me luck! It HAS to be better than this one. This one is sooo slow! Drives me crazy!

No comments: