Monday, January 2, 2012



Monday, monday....
Happy New Year!! Wishing you all the best for 2012.
I got my new computer up & running...YAY! But... the photo software is new to me and I am having trouble figuring it out.Took me sooo long just to get these 2 photos.
Anyhoo....
The color purple seems to be what I'm into these days. The Sympathy card was made with my Cheery Lynn die that I got myself for Christmas. :) The flowers are also a Cheery Lynn die. These cards are not one of my favorites to make but it sure seems like we go through them.
The next item is a poem a friend wanted me to put together so she could put in a frame. I have 2 more to go and she is giving them to a couple of her nurse friends.I used my Nellie Snellen punches for the flowers and some small buttons I had in my stash.
Thanks for stopping by. Going to have leftover pork & Sauerkraut for lunch then off to walk with a friend.
TTFN

No comments: