Monday, January 16, 2012





Monday,monday...
Hello! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was Fabulous!! Spent the entire weekend with 9 or 10 other ladies for a stamping/scrapbooking weekend at my friends house. Good food, much laughter, crafting, sharing.... a really great time.
These cards are 3 of the cards for my next months class. I have one more that will be a sympathy card.
The deer card is really a simple card but I thought it would be a good man card...I struggle with making those!
The birthday card is made with an Anita stamp that the store I teach at had for $2.00. I added some punched flowers for dimension.
The mouse card is my favorite! Poor Henry is sick...He's from Whiff of joy stamps. I love the colors of this card. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I love the style of her sentiments. I tried to make him look sick by giving him red cheeks and a rising temperature on the thermometer. Added a button from Stampin up's clearance rack and finished it off with some ribbon.
Thanks for coming by. It is cold here, we have finally gotten winter weather. Snow and cold!! Yuck! But makes for great crafting!
TTFN!

No comments: